Tuesday, May 10, 2011

The Team Grows?

Tonight at a meeting of my Dungeons & Dragons group, I mentioned that I am an xbox indie games developer.  One of my friends piped up and asked if I needed another developer.  So I've just sent him a wordy e-mail describing what to expect out of doing work for [undecided] games (as in, don't expect to make any money unless a project sells), and an initial, nicely self-contained first assignment implementing a particular algorithm.  That'll be cool, having a collaborator with whom I can discuss coding issues.  Anyway, we'll see where it leads!  He's getting married in just a few weeks, I think, so it'll probably be a while before he's able to actually do anything productive for me, but that's fine.  I'm no worse off than I already was!

No comments:

Post a Comment